An Eulogy to Every Emotion.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Now,this is where id liketa be....

So, i was listening to this song called human by jon mclaughlin[brilliant one at that btw]..
And strangely, it made me paint out my dream living... Its all soo vivid in my head. I wish i could paint it out on paper with my mind...ah welll....

Imagine, a 22 by 25 living. Rainy day.Creamy beige wooden flooring. Glass walls- with one parting in lieu of a door that leads to the front yard. Glass roof- the rain water falling off its edges;forming a kinda faux waterfall on all three sides of the glass walls.

Grey curtains with inlaid designs, a strokeve neon green here n there that fades into the grey-automatic, that lines all three sides of the room.

A lil guitar station wid a Gibson or two. Not to forget the piano-a big black Yamaha.

At the centre, a grey, smooth leather settee placed on a huge white and grey rug facing the system,all encircling a small glass table with a pebble table top where white and lavender roses would be strewn.

A potted plant or two ta fill the corners.

Now this is where id like to make myself a cuppa and settle down with a copy of HBR on the leather beauty in my standard indoor clothing-shorts, white tee and a black shrug.

aahhhh...nirvana....



3 comments:

  1. Harvard Business Review.
    awesome journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems pretty idyllic.

    Me, I'd have cinderblock floors, one glass wall/bay window, three wall-to-wall bookshelves. Red ceiling. Beanbag. Black leather couch.

    ReplyDelete

Nihilist

My photo
Indian.Girl.music.vocalist. nihilist.straight.