An Eulogy to Every Emotion.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Desolate Hill


I stand on a desolate hill

My arms wide open

I feel the zephyr caress my face

I feel my mind unwind

As it entwines its icy fingers through mine


I see a creamy moon

Trying to find its place

In the evanescent purple-blue melange


I see the leaves of the elm

A bunch of departed souls, perhaps

Waiting to be carried away..

To be free...


All so peaceful,still and benighted.


I hear his voice call my name.

Ever so enticing. I smile.

He drapes his arms around my waist.

'Theres always light in the darkness',he whispers

I close my eyes.


He Lifts me off the desolate hill,

The hushed sound of his opalescent wings,

The eternal ethereal lullaby.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nihilist

My photo
Indian.Girl.music.vocalist. nihilist.straight.