An Eulogy to Every Emotion.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Invectives

Whether or not it would make a difference is highly irrelevant at this point;because fer me,i really need to know.I really do.

Its strange when a person who knew u existed for like about 4 years just liked to abuse you and put you down all the time but suddenly becomes friendly for no apparent reason at all.It makes me wanna ask myself what i did right or rather, what i did wrong.

I wanna know your muse fer having come back after all this time.Why?Did everyone reject you?cuz u know what?I wudnt blame em.You change soo often,its really hard fer a person to register who u are exactly.But after all the insults and humiliation and hurt, i have no bloody reason to put up with you whatsoever.NO i fuckin dont.It doesnt work that way u Ignoramus being!

But i will confess,i am curious and i will not make an effort to try and curb what i feel.
It wouldnt really matter now-all the things you do and all the things you say cuz what you did and said has been etched in memory.Your bloody insecurity. You didnt even bloody know me..Its the brutal truth that we often;no,always fail to see the inner beauty that is overshadowed by what we look like on the outside.


Hey, im still the same girl you met four years ago....I still am.
But somewhere in myself, i try to find the strength to let go of the past and embrace what is to come hoping it will shadow what was....

2 comments:

Nihilist

My photo
Indian.Girl.music.vocalist. nihilist.straight.