An Eulogy to Every Emotion.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Hey,thats private!

Dear adult,
Teen privacy.Sound familiar?...Look at the last item on your priority list....
Yup.....thereya go!.

Dear teen,
Well, youll know where to find it.

Its funny how ive managed to encapsulate my opinion bout a bloody phone in this blog.-_-

Im 16 fer cryin out loud!! An adolescent.I have my rights.I know my limits.i do.But what i do not acknowledge is the lack of opportunity to prove it.Honsetly,U cant really do anything or Anyone through the phone!
If you dont try and learn what gets me upset..how can u expect me not to complain huh?
Am i the one blowing her head off round the house?YOU scream.YOU complain. whos the bloody adult here?Enlighten me.Im confused.
Rebel...yea...that leads to being grounded.But dont u understand tha thats gonna lead to nuthin but more rebellion....?!..DO the math!
yea....security locks would always lead u to think that i would have sumthin to hide..BUt u know what?..
its a bloody reminder to respect your daughters privacy,get ur hands off her phone ans slowly back off!...

Trust.And when you give her a chance and she messes up,you will be able to tell her that u gave her a try.SHe will learn.She is human.
Think!Put yourself in her position for once and learn to understand that PRIVACY is inevitable and if you dont give it...you can be bloody sure she will take it..

And then you call it Indiscipline.
I call it mere Desperation!

WHy do u hafta know every bloody detail of what goes on in my life?!
DO i know yours?NO
Do i care?HEll no!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I don't know what happened, but yeah... these things are pretty common. It's just because parents do have a say in your life till you're an adult, though we may not like it very much. And also, there is a generation gap, which may sound cliche, but which is also true.
    It may be pissing off, but this too shall pass. A few years from now, you'll understand their point of view, and they'll understand yours. So cheer up :)

    ReplyDelete

Nihilist

My photo
Indian.Girl.music.vocalist. nihilist.straight.