An Eulogy to Every Emotion.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mayfly

Driving to Bidadi-South Blore. JM playing on the stereo.. Drizzling outside..

Sometimes, in moments like these, I feel free......no strings attached....like i am slave neither of the past nor the future, but only the present. A moment where my world hangs by a thread....when it seems like the simplest things cud jsut shove me right off track. A moment where i leave this world fer a while..a coupla mins is all i seem to need. A time when I am indifferent to defiance...When i feel.........simply,free.

A moment where nothing seems to matter...

Sometimes,leaving home fer a coupla hours to feel what seems like a lifetime of freedom...when i will my won will...just a coupla hours that would make time seem like the trees that run past my window....fast, yet complete...cuz the truth is,nothing ever lasts forever.The good things just last a LOT less longer.

What wouldn't i give??.. A coupla hours,mins,seconds.. to reassure myself that theres a world out there waiting fer me. Thats mine and no one elses.

If these were just a coupla minutes of a long lifetime of struggle, I wouldn't mind a lifetime of jsut those minutes. A life like the passing scenery.

Fast, yet complete


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nihilist

My photo
Indian.Girl.music.vocalist. nihilist.straight.