An Eulogy to Every Emotion.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Start

There is no hope in what I see,
A life that spreads on infinitely.

Hope that makes us hold,
Onto dreams that a sweet slumber unfolds.

But on every morrow, I will be,
No more than who i was-me.

But there is no love in what I see,
A life that spreads on infinitely.

But there dwells a charmer up above,
Who believes there in fact is love.

But what does it matter what this lil heart yearns?,
When the world in its own hell burns.

I drink,I hurt,I am in fact a slave,
Forever human to my grave.


A slave to what destiny brings,
A simple song that shall always ring.

You were born from flesh and blood
And you will always have a chance to be,

To do good and to feel loved
And to love ever so effortlessly.



1 comment:

Nihilist

My photo
Indian.Girl.music.vocalist. nihilist.straight.